- What are some myths about business?
- What defines an entrepreneurial idea?
- What roles should the people on your team have?
- Get answers, write your own sales pitch, and learn how to use the Lean Canvas method to effectively plan your business.
Training the Next Generation of Disabled Entrepreneurs
Sure, we're disabled, but we're serious here. Community is important to keep our pulse on disability rights issues. But you know what else is even more important? Employment. By introducing the entrepreneurial mindset, we will acquire the skills to build successful businesses and make an impact.
Start thinking about a potential business idea or about growing one that you already might have.
Our workshops will provide you with the skills and information needed to make your business idea a reality. No prior knowledge needed, we start with the basics!
Start thinking about a potential idea or one that you may already have. Then, learn how to start growing it in an organized, efficient way.
Meet other creative individuals with bold ideas and get advice from established entrepreneurs.
Your willingness to create your own business will inspire others in the disabled community to start their own entrepreneurial project too.
Share Your Idea
After we’ve given you the tools you need, go ahead and keep building your company or idea! You’re closer than you think to paving your path in the world and to inspiring many others.
- What kind of customers are you trying to attract?
- How can you get other companies and stakeholders to support your business?
- Get the answers that you need and learn how to conduct customer interviews to get constructive feedback. Also, learn how to tell your story to stakeholders to get resources and funding.
- What kind of expenses will your business have?
- How much money will you need to move your business further?
- Learn the basic financial skills needed to run an efficient, profitable company. Create financial projections and discover the benefits of accounting services.
- How can you get to the core of your story and relate it to others no matter where you are?
- How can you sell your story rather than just your business?
- Refine and practice your elevator pitch in front of the group. Also, learn about the resources available to you to help you moving forward. This is only the beginning of making your dream a reality.